These four ingredient Bacon Jalapeno Cheese Bombs are super easy to make and are the perfect comfort food for game day fun or a get together with friends!
Total time: 35 mins
Author: Krissy Allori
Recipe type: appetizer
Serves: 16 cheese bombs
- 1 (16 ounce) tube biscuit dough (8 large biscuits)
- 6 ounces part skim, low moisture mozzarella (can substitute cheese sticks)
- 16 ounces cooked bacon ends and pieces
- 3 large jalapenos, seeds and stem removed, minced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cook up bacon ends and pieces and set aside cooked crumbled bits.
- Split each of the 8 biscuits in half to make 16 flat disks. Divide cheese into 16 equal portions.
- One biscuit at a time, add chunk of cheese and about ½ a teaspoon of bacon and jalapeno on dough and then wrap ends around to create a ball. Be sure to fully seal.
- Once all the balls have formed, dip each ball in any remaining bacon and jalapeno. Place on a baking sheet with the extra bacon and jalapeno pieces facing up.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 10-15. Serve immediately so the cheese is nice and melty.