- ¾ lb cooked extra lean ground beef
- 4 slices cooked low point bacon, crumbled
- 3 Tbsp ketchup
- 3 Tbsp mustard (I used a honey dijon)
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- ½ cup diced onion
- ⅔ cup light shredded cheese
- 24 wonton wrappers or 9 egg roll wrappers (I used egg roll wrappers as I didn't have wontons)
- Cook both your ground beef and bacon separately on the stove top, drain fat. Crumble your bacon.
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 12 hole muffin tin.
- Press 1 wonton into your muffin cups, if using egg roll wrappers cut each wrapper into 4 pieces, press down 2 pieces into your muffin cups overlapping each other.
- In a bowl mix your cooked ground beef, cheese (leaving just a little aside to sprinkle on top), ketchup, mustard, bread crumbs, ½ of your bacon and onion, mix well.
- Spoon mixture on top of wonton wrapper, then place another wonton wrapper on top and lightly push down, if using egg roll wrappers just place one of your 4 squares on top and push down. Top with remaining meat mixture, then sprinkle with remaining cheese and bacon.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes, let cool for a few minutes and serve. Makes 12 cupcakes at 3pp each.
Recipe & photo by: http://drizzlemeskinny.com